Crush Scrimmage League (CSL) is open to ALL girls and boys 3-9 years of age.
CSL is the Crush Academy house league which runs on Sundays year-round at Hahaione Valley Neighborhood Park (map is at the bottom of the page). Players are split into co-ed teams and are given opportunities to learn from different coaches within the academy. The purpose of CSL is to work primarily on technical skills and communication in a game-like setting with small numbers on the field to provide sufficient opportunities for all players to touch the ball and to observe proper social distancing.
CSL is different from other recreational leagues because it is full service meaning that Crush staff coach games and practices and also referee the games. No volunteering is required or expected. All Crush staff are risk managed and many have extensive coaching experience and licensing.
Social distancing guidelines have been developed in accordance with State and City guidelines as well as HYSA stated recommendations. Please review the player and parent guidelines below prior to participating in CSL. A signed CSL Liability Waiver form is also required for participation.
CSL Season Format:
- There will be two approximate age groups in 3aside CSL: 3U-5U & 6U-8U
- Rosters will be coed if necessary with 4 players per team
- Players must be registered with Crush Academy in order to participate in CSL
- A player to staff ratio of 6:1 will be maintained
- There will be as many 1.5-hour slots as necessary for all teams to have one practice/scrimmage per CSL weekend
- Rosters will be adjusted regularly to re-balance teams and provide competitive matches
- 3aside play four seasons at six games each season, for a maximum of 24 games per seasonal year
- Scrimmages/practices are primarily held on Sunday afternoons
CSL Practice/Game Format:
- Prior to, during, and after every game, players and parents will follow social distancing guidelines as developed
- CSL teams will have a 30-minute practice as a combined group of 10 with two Crush Academy staff coaches
- There will be a scrimmage with two 20-minute halves immediately following practice
- Scrimmages will be refereed and coached by Crush Academy staff
CSL Game Rules:
- All players must have shin guards and shoes and their own water bottle
- No throw-ins, just pass in
- 3v3 or 4v4 play, but flexible as needed
- No GKs or field players camped in front of the goal
- No corner kicks
- Free substitution at any time no stoppage of play required
- Opposing players must be at the half line for goal kicks
- No offside will be called
- No scores are kept
- Coaches may ask parents to help their child participate if necessary
* There are two fees during registration, the first is the seasonal fee ($150) which can be paid online on this website and needs to be paid for every season of participation. The second is an annual (Fall-Summer) registration fee ($58.10) which covers participant insurance, processing fees, background checks, and taxes which only should be paid the first season of participation every seasonal year. More details are provided in the Crush Store.
Spring 2021 CSL Master Schedule (Field 1 and Field 2 are both at Hahaione Valley Neighborhood Park)
Spring 2021 Team-By-Team Schedule (Field 1 and Field 2 are both at Hahaione Valley Neighborhood Park)
Hahaione Valley Neighborhood Park